18Ft. Outdoor CarCapsule – CCO18F
The CarCapsule is the perfect solution for anyone who needs a safe, secure and weatherproof place to store their vehicle. It’s made from a UV-rated PVC top cover that won’t crack in cold temperatures. Plus, it has welded D-rings for added support and no metal parts inside!
You can use the CarCapsule as an outdoor garage or storage unit. It can be used as a temporary shelter for your vehicle during storms a great protection from Hail! This product will keep your car protected from harsh elements all year round so you don't have to worry about rusting or corrosion.
Easy as 1-2-3
Once your car is positioned on the basemat; attach the fan, zip it up, and plug it in. No assembly required, No metal or plastic frame. Two High CFM Fans two washable charcoal filters will keep dust, dirt, and insects out; maintaining a pristine environment inside your Showcase or CarCapsule for years to come.
The Outdoor CarCapsule comes in 14, 16, 18, 20, & 22 Ft. lengths.
CCO18F Outdoor CarCapsule Features:
- Overall Size 18' - 216"x78"x68" (Length x Width x Height)
- Temperature Cold Crack and UV rated PVC top cover.
- "Cold-crack" tested from -30 Fahrenheit.
- UV Rated to 158 degrees Fahrenheit
- D-Rings were added to anchor to the ground
- Velcro Flaps covering the zippers
- No metal parts inside! No metal frame! No bare metal!
- #10 Nylon "self-healing" coil zippers.
- Two 12 Volt 190 CFM Fans for continuously filtered airflow. (380 CFM Total)
- 12 Volt, 2 Amp, dual voltage, water-resistant power supply; 115VAC standard outlet; (240VAC Int’l).
- Dual fan panel, power supply, and two washable charcoal filters.
- 1-year warranty.
Weight: 66 lbs.
Very nice setup. Quality product!
I purchased this item back in 2015. It's now 2022. It's still holding up great, no issues. I store my car in it every winter. Have never had ANY rodents get into it. Love the product. Going to buy another one for 2nd car I am getting soon.
The capsule I purchased is for my C3 corvette. At first I thought it would not fit, but surprisingly, it had more that enough room. I placed the capsule inside of a shelter logic garage and looks like it was meant to go in there. So far the system works great. Zero complaints.
Well made product and easy to set up. It's a quantum leap above the previous outdoor cover I was using. If you don't have access to a garage the outdoor carcapsule is the next best thing.
This is a incredible product! I am 100% pleased. Bought this for my 2003 Mustang Mach 1.
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the capsule. It was very easy to set up and quick to inflate. Real peace of mind for my 1972 Cutlass 442!!!