16 Ft. Outdoor CarCapsule – CCO16F
You can use the CarCapsule as an outdoor garage or storage unit. It can be used as a temporary shelter for your vehicle during storms a great protection from Hail! This product will keep your car protected from harsh elements all year round so you don't have to worry about rusting or corrosion.
This ultimate car parking capsule from 16' Outdoor CarCapsule will protect your automobile from the elements. The PVC vinyl top cover stands up to heat and cold as well as moisture. No metal or steel frame means no rust, no bare metal that attracts dirt and self-healing coil zippers make for hassle-free maintenance and long-lasting durability.
The heavy-duty base mat is impervious to oil, gas & antifreeze while our welded D-rings add extra stability. This storage pod also includes two 12 volts 19 watt fans that provide continuously filtered airflow in all conditions.
Easy as 1-2-3
Once your car is positioned on the basemat; attach the fan, zip it up, and plug it in. No assembly required, No metal or plastic frame. Two High CFM Fans two washable charcoal filters will keep dust, dirt, and insects out; maintaining a pristine environment inside your Showcase or CarCapsule for years to come.
The Outdoor CarCapsule comes in 14, 16, 18, 20, & 22 Ft. lengths.
CCO16F Outdoor CarCapsule Features:
- Overall Size 16' - 192"x78"x68" (Length x Width x Height)
- Temperature Cold Crack and UV rated PVC top cover.
- "Cold-crack" tested from -30 Fahrenheit.
- UV Rated to 158 degrees Fahrenheit
- D-Rings were added to anchor to the ground
- Velcro Flaps covering the zippers
- No metal parts inside! No metal frame! No bare metal!
- #10 Nylon "self-healing" coil zippers.
- Two 12 Volt 190 CFM Fans for continuously filtered airflow. (380 CFM Total)
- 12 Volt, 2 Amp, dual voltage, water-resistant power supply; 115VAC standard outlet; (240VAC Int’l).
- Dual fan panel, power supply, and two washable charcoal filters.
- 1-year warranty.
- Weight: 58 lbs
Works perfectly for my Corvair
16 Foot Outdoor Car Capsule
Very easy set up. Good heavy duty construction. Absolutely meets my immediate need for protection of my Boxster in a rural enviroment.
Much more durable and heavier than I imagined. Seems to be a great product so far but a hardcore Chicago winter is just around the corner. We can have some blustery winds and heavy thunderstorms here in the Windy City.
Setup took a little longer than expected because I had to go to the home improvement store to buy some plywood to lay underneath because of my gravel driveway. The filter shroud was a little different than pictured but once set up it filled with air fairly quickly. So far it seem to be a great product but winter is just starting so we shall see.