16 Ft. Indoor Showcase - CCSH16
This 16’ indoor ShowCase provides side access door panels for easy walk-in entry, and uses self-contained air chambers that are not filled with metal, plastics, or wood framing so your vehicle is protected from anything. Use this indoors to show your car or smaller truck without worrying about dents, dings, spills, or scratches!
Easy as 1-2-3
Simply layout the ShowCase, attach the pump and inflate it. No assembly required, No metal or plastic frame.
The High CFM Fan and washable charcoal filter will keep dust, dirt, and insects out, maintaining a pristine environment inside your Showcase for years to come.
The Showcase sets up in about 4 minutes.
The Showcase comes in 10, 14, 16, 18, 20, & 22 Ft. lengths.
CCSH16F Showcase Features:
- Overall Size 16' 8"- 200" x 111" x 78" (Length x Width x Height)
- 70" Drive-in height for convenient drive in/drive out access
- Side access door panels provide easy walk-in entry
- Supported by 0.60mm Heavy Duty PVC air chambers only, no metal or plastic frame!
- Pressure sensitive pump to maintain air chambers
- 0.35mm clear PVC panels, and 0.50mm clear PVC doors
- 0.45mm PVC floor is mildew, abrasion, and flame resistant, as well as impervious to oil, gas, and antifreeze
- Welded D-Rings provide additional support
- Rust free; 100% nylon coil zippers with dual pulls for access from either side
- 12 Volt, 1.5A power transformer
- Fan: 190 CFM @ 4200 RPM, dual ball bearing, for continuously filtered airflow
- Includes pump, circulating fan, power supply, and washable charcoal filter
- Ships in 2 boxes
- 1-year warranty
- Weight 118 lbs
Our ShowCase is made with 0.60mm heavy-duty PVC air chambers that provide protection without hassle! The ShowCase has a pressure-sensitive pump to maintain the air pressure of the system at all times! The floor is coated with 100% mildew resistant PVC panels, which are clear and form durable barriers against abrasion, flame resistance from oil, gas, and antifreeze, making ShowCase an ideal choice for your car show needs!
Just bought a Lamborghini Murcielago and living in Missouri I needed protection from the temperature fluctuations and humidity, along with dust and insects. I called Phil the owner of the company and when he told me about the Showcase I was sold. I received it and was blown away as to the quality of the showcase. It is very heavy duty and was very easy to setup, works great, looks great and best of all does exactly what it designed to do and that is to protect my Lamborghini.
The best part is I can drive in and back out, it couldn't be any easier or more functional. I highly recommend it, I have found absolutely no negatives with my Showcase, not one and believe me, I can find the fault in just about anything.
Besides my Lamborghini, I have to say the Showcase is one of the coolest things I have ever bought.
My new showcase makes life much easier over my initial car capsule. At the age of 67 I was finding it difficult to zip up my car capsule. The showcase allows me to access my car with ease any time I want to.
I like the concept and feel it will be easier to use than my other car capsule. I set it up when it was only about 65 degrees which may have made the side zippers very difficult to use as the zipper kept popping open. I am hoping when summer heat arrives these will be easier as the unit becomes relaxed. I'm waiting to see if it works out that way before I order another one to replace my older car capsule for my classic car.. I'm being cautious for now but still feel it will be great in the long run.