Garage is full, there is no place for your bike, do you leave it outdoors and cover it, or do you leave it outdoors and preserve it?
The Outdoor Bike Showcase by CarCapsule, is an ultra-premium 24/7-365 day a year, bike storage solution, and the next revolution of CarCapsule design, and storage technology. Weather Resistant, Temperature rated material, protects your bike from dust, dirt, dings, corrosion, mildew, mold, and rodents, all while preserving it from the harsh elements. Whether your storing for a season, or a week, you can’t beat the convenience, and the protection offered by The Outdoor Bike ShowCase.
GREAT HAIL PROTECTION!!
The Outdoor BikeShowcase is a free-standing, drive-in, drive-out, outside storage solution for your prized custom, exotic, or vintage motorcycle. No Tools Needed!!! Simply layout the Outdoor Bike Showcase attach the pump and inflate it, add Fan and Filter, and your done. The 12Vfan and washable charcoal filter will keep dust, dirt and insects out, maintaining a clean, environment inside your Outdoor Bike Showcase for years to come, at about $1.50 a month in power. No metal or plastic frame, No Permits, No Builders, just peace of mind.
The Outdoor Bike Showcase sets up in about 2 minutes.
- Overall Size 10'-128"x100"x84" Length x Width x Height
- Convenient Drive in - Drive out access. Drive in width is 84”.
- Inner Measurements (Drive In Height 73.5") (Drive In Width 80")
- Supported by 0.60mm Heavy Duty Inflatable PVC Tubes. No metal or plastic frame!
- Automatic Pressure sensitive Pump to Inflate, Deflate and Maintain air chambers at required PSI.
- 0.45mm PVC UV Rated Side Panels.
- 0.45mm PVC floor is mildew, abrasion and flame resistant. Impervious to oil, gas, and antifreeze.
- 100% nylon coil zippers with “dual pulls” for access from either inside or outside.
- 12 Volt, 1.5Apower power transformer.
- Fan: Producing 190 CFM for continuously filtered airflow.
- Includes pump, circulation fan, power supply, and washable charcoal filter.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Weight 94 lbs.