16 Ft. Indoor CarCapsule – CC16F
The Indoor CarCapsule is a 24/7-365 days a year, vehicle storage solution. The CarCapsule™ protects your treasured vehicle from dust, dirt, dings, corrosion, mildew, musty odors, and pests while presenting it in a show quality display. It’s a problem solver!
Designed with the serious car, or truck enthusiast in mind as a solution for maintaining that “showroom shine” all year-round, the CarCapsule; or “bubble”, as it’s known; provides an easy to use dust and dirt free enclosure for your prized car, or truck.
Easy as 1-2-3
Once your car is positioned on the basemat; attach the fan, zip it up, and plug it in. No assembly required. The washable charcoal filter and High CFM Fan will keep dust, dirt, and insects out, maintaining a pristine environment inside your Indoor CarCapsule for years to come.
Setup time is about 15 minutes. The CarCapsule comes in 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, & 22 Ft. lengths.
CC16F Indoor CarCapsule Features:
- Overall Size 16' - 192"x78"x68" (Length x Width x Height)
- 0.30mm clear PVC top cover.
- 0.45mm basemat is mildew, abrasion and flame resistant.
- Heavy Duty Basemat Impervious to oil, gas, and antifreeze.
- Rust free;100% Nylon “self-healing” coil zippers.
- No metal parts inside! No metal frame! No bare metal!
- Fan: 190 CFM @ 4200 RPM, dual ball bearing, for continuously filtered airflow.
- 12 Volt, 1.5A power transformer.
- Includes fan, power supply, and washable charcoal filter.
- 1-year warranty.
- Weight: 44 lbs.
Great option for storage!!
Posted by Don Wostmann on 15th Sep 2016
I purchased this last year to keep our TR6 dust and mice free during storage in my shop during the winter months. The product worked flawlessly and was super easy to set up and use. Highly recommend this for anyone seeking a long-term storage solution for their vehicles!
Posted by Unknown on 27th May 2015
I received my car capsule three weeks ago. My car is as clean as when I put it in. I can leave the windows down and circulate the air inside. The car capsule works for me!
Posted by Timothy Brown on 14th Mar 2015
The car capsule is easy to set up and use. My garage is not heated and we get water that leaks in through the back of it where we store our 67 Mustang. With the car capsule my worries are over. There is constant air flow going through this and keeps the moisture from building up on the car. I would defiantly recommend this product.