14 Ft. Indoor CarCapsule – CC14F
The Indoor CarCapsule is a 24/7-365 days a year, vehicle storage solution. The CarCapsule™ protects your treasured vehicle from dust, dirt, dings, corrosion, mildew, musty odors, and pests while presenting it in a show quality display. It’s a problem solver!
Designed with the serious car, or truck enthusiast in mind as a solution for maintaining that “showroom shine” all year-round, the CarCapsule; or “bubble”, as it’s known; provides an easy to use dust and dirt free enclosure for your prized car, or truck.
Easy as 1-2-3
Once your car is positioned on the basemat; attach the fan, zip it up, and plug it in. No assembly required. The washable charcoal filter and High CFM Fan will keep dust, dirt, and insects out, maintaining a pristine environment inside your Indoor CarCapsule for years to come.
Setup time is about 15 minutes. The CarCapsule comes in 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, & 22 Ft. lengths.
CC14F Indoor CarCapsule Features:
- Overall Size 14' - 168"x78"x68" (Length x Width x Height)
- 0.30mm clear PVC top cover.
- 0.45mm basemat is mildew, abrasion and flame resistant.
- Heavy Duty Basemat Impervious to oil, gas, and antifreeze.
- Rust free;100% Nylon “self-healing” coil zippers.
- No metal parts inside! No metal frame! No bare metal!
- Fan: 190 CFM @ 4200 RPM, dual ball bearing, for continuously filtered airflow.
- 12 Volt, 1.5A power transformer.
- Includes fan, power supply, and washable charcoal filter.
- 1-year warranty.
- Weight: 40 lbs.
The CarCapsul is such a fun and useful product. It is housing my 1959 Nash Metro and will protect if from all (kids, dust, scratches, etc). I love it!!!!
My first one is 8 years old and going strong. I bought a second 914 Porsche and used a CarBag and don't like it nearly as much. So for my third 914 (it's an illness, isn't it!) I bought another capsule. It's great!!