20 Ft. Indoor Showcase – CCSH20F
The Indoor Showcase is an ultra-premium 24/7-365 days a year, vehicle storage solution. The next evolution of CarCapsule™ technology. The deluxe Showcase protects your treasured vehicle from dust, dirt, dings, corrosion, mildew, musty odors, and pests while presenting it in a show quality display. It’s Form and Function All in One!
Designed with the true car, truck, or bike enthusiast in mind as a solution for maintaining that “showroom shine” all year-round, the Showcase is a free-standing, drive-in, drive-out access storage for your prized car, truck, or motorcycle.
Easy as 1-2-3
Simply layout the ShowCase, attach the pump and inflate it. No assembly required, No metal or plastic frame.
The High CFM Fan and washable charcoal filter will keep dust, dirt, and insects out, maintaining a pristine environment inside your Showcase for years to come.
The Showcase sets up in about 4 minutes.
The Showcase comes in 14, 16, 18, 20, & 22 Ft. lengths. (Outdoor “car” Showcase coming soon!)
CCSH20F Showcase Features:
- Overall Size 20' 8" - 248"x111"x78" (Length x Width x Height)
- Convenient Drive in - Drive out access.
- Side access door panels provide easy walk-in entry.
- Supported by 0.60mm Heavy Duty PVC air chambers only. No metal or plastic frame!
- Pressure sensitive pump to maintain air chambers.
- 0.35mm clear PVC panels.
- 0.45mm PVC floor is mildew, abrasion, and flame resistant. Impervious to oil, gas, and antifreeze.
- Welded D-Rings for additional support
- Rust free; 100% nylon coil zippers with “dual pulls” for access from either side.
- No metal parts inside! No metal frame! No bare metal!
- 12 Volt, 1.5A power transformer.
- Fan: 190 CFM @ 4200 RPM, dual ball bearing, for continuously filtered airflow.
- Includes pump, circulating fan, power supply, and washable charcoal filter.
- Ships in 2 boxes.
- 1-year warranty.
- Weight 121 lbs.
I love it I have a very large garage and I have inflated it and cut some of the side panels to allow me to use it as a carwash it would be great if you put zippers on all the panels even if there was an extra cost. I use a power washer and a foam cannon and a water filter that takes out all of the dissolved minerals. When you from the car let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse it off with the power washer it comes out perfectly clean with no water spots. Minimal water gets up from the panels as I have attached 6 foot wooden poles to the bottom allowing them To be free but yet keeping the water in when the power washer goes her way. This is a great way to wash your car during the hot summer months when the sun is out or doing the cold winter months when it gets very cold if your garage is heated. It’s a great product and it works great