The MUS 4.3 (Part No. 56-864) is a charger that offers state of the art technology that was previously only found in CTEK’s professional product range. The charger can solve a broad range of battery-related problems and is the perfect charger for those with high demands. The MUS 4.3 offers features such as battery diagnosis that shows if a battery can receive and retain a charge, a special reconditioning function that restores stratified and deeply discharged batteries, unique maintenance charging, a mode for optimized charging during cold winter days and the charging of demanding AGM batteries (i.e. Optima). The unique display allows the user to follow the entire charging process.
The MUS 4.3 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers selectable 0.8 A or 4.3 A to 12 V batteries from 1.2–110 Ah and is suitable for maintenance charging up to 160 Ah. The charger is splash and dust proof, designed to protect vehicle electronics and non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof. It is delivered with a 5-year warranty.
- Fully automatic charging and maintenance in 8 steps maximizes battery life and performance
- Numerous accessories simplifies using the same charger for multiple batteries
- One charger for the car, motorcycle, lawn mower, snowmobile, sump pump and tractor
- Water-resistant so that the solution could be taken to the problem even if it rains or snows
- Patented maintenance charge for a unique combination of maximized life and performance
- Recondition of deep discharged batteries
- Patented desulphation that extends the battery life
- No sparks, short-circuit proof and reverse-polarity protected for untroubled usage
- Automatic detection of end-of-life batteries that eliminates surprises
|Charging voltage||14.4 / 14.7 / 15.8 V|
|Charging current||Max 4.3 A|
|Type of charger||8 step, fully automatic charging cycle|
|Type of battery||12V lead-acid batteries|
|Battery capacity||1.2 - 110 Ah, up to 160 Ah for maintenance|