16 Ft. Indoor Signature Series CarCapsule – CB16
Six reasons to buy the Signature Series CarCapsule
- Thicker clear PVC.
- 0.35mm Clear PVC top cover, very clear, almost invisible hot air welded seams.
- Like glass; much clearer PVC top cover.
- Black & white; individually hot air welded, checkerboard floor.
- 12 Volt, 19.2-Watt, High-Output recirculating fan!
- IntelliCharge dual use battery tender and recirculating fan power.
The Indoor Signature Series CarCapsule is a 24/7-365 days a year, vehicle storage solution. The CarCapsule™ protects your treasured vehicle from dust, dirt, dings, corrosion, mildew, musty odors, and pests while presenting it in a show quality display. It’s a problem solver!
Designed with the serious car, or truck enthusiast in mind as a solution for maintaining that “showroom shine” all year-round, the CarCapsule; or “bubble”, as it’s known; provides an easy to use dust and dirt free enclosure for your prized car, or truck.
Easy as 1-2-3
Once your car is positioned on the basemat; attach the fan, zip it up, and plug it in. No assembly required. The washable charcoal filter and High CFM Fan will keep dust, dirt, and insects out, maintaining a pristine environment inside your Indoor CarCapsule for years to come.
Setup time is about 15 minutes. The CarCapsule comes in 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, & 22 Ft. lengths.
CB16 Indoor Signature Series CarCapsule Features:
- Overall Size 16' - 192"x78"x68" (Length x Width x Height)
- 0.35mm clear PVC top cover.
- 0.45mm basemat is mildew, abrasion and flame resistant.
- Heavy Duty Basemat Impervious to oil, gas, and antifreeze.
- Rust free;100% Nylon “self-healing” coil zippers.
- No metal parts inside! No metal frame! No bare metal!
- Fan: 190 CFM @ 4200 RPM, dual ball bearing, for continuously filtered airflow.
- 12 Volt, 1.5A power transformer.
- Includes fan, power supply, and washable charcoal filter.
- 1-year warranty.
- Weight: 44 lbs.
Super easy to setup, great instructions, high quality product for sure. My first season storing this car and it is going to be in a garage with our BMW X5, a family vehicle that gets driven in the salt and snow here in southeastern Pennsylvania. I'm going with the evaporative environment that the Carcapsule creates to keep my 1988 Porsche 911 in pristine condition! Overall I'm very impressed with my whole experience, fast shipping, good value for money and great quality materials!
Looks good so far. Just operated it over the weekend and seem efficient and easy to set-up. Will be able to tell more in a few weeks when weather charges and the car goes inside the capsule for the winter. So far, so good! Have to say ingenious idea!!