18Ft. Outdoor CarCapsule – CCO18F
The Outdoor CarCapsule is a 24/7-365 days a year, vehicle storage solution. The Outdoor CarCapsule™ protects your treasured vehicle from dust, dirt, dings, corrosion, mildew, musty odors, and pests while preserving it from the harsh elements. It’s a problem solver!
Designed with the car, truck, bike, or boat enthusiast in mind as a solution for maintaining that “showroom shine” all year-round, the Outdoor CarCapsule; or “bubble”, as it’s known; provides an easy to use dust and dirt free enclosure for your prized car, truck, or motorcycle.
Easy as 1-2-3
Once your car is positioned on the basemat; attach the fan, zip it up, and plug it in. No assembly required, No metal or plastic frame. Two High CFM Fans two washable charcoal filters will keep dust, dirt, and insects out; maintaining a pristine environment inside your Showcase or CarCapsule for years to come.
The Outdoor CarCapsule comes in 14, 16, 18, 20, & 22 Ft. lengths.
CCO18F Outdoor CarCapsule Features:
- Overall Size 18' - 216"x78"x68" (Length x Width x Height)
- 0.45mm UV rated PVC top cover.
- “Cold-crack” tested from -30 to 158 F.
- Thick, 0.45mm basemat is stretch and tear resistant.
- Heavy Duty Base Mat Impervious to oil, gas, and antifreeze.
- Welded D-Rings for added support
- No metal parts inside! No metal frame! No bare metal!
- Rust free; 100% Nylon “self-healing” coil zippers.
- Fans: Two 190 CFM, dual ball bearing fan, for continuously filtered airflow. (380 CFM Total)
- TWO 12 Volt, 19.2 Watt fans.
- 12 Volt, 2 Amp, dual voltage, water resistant power supply; 115VAC standard outlet; (240VAC Int’l).
- Includes dual fan panel, power supply, and two washable charcoal filters.
- 1-year warranty.
- Weight: 66 lbs.
Well made product and easy to set up. It's a quantum leap above the previous outdoor cover I was using. If you don't have access to a garage the outdoor carcapsule is the next best thing.
This is a incredible product! I am 100% pleased. Bought this for my 2003 Mustang Mach 1.
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the capsule. It was very easy to set up and quick to inflate. Real peace of mind for my 1972 Cutlass 442!!!