16 Ft. Outdoor CarCapsule – CCO16F
The Outdoor CarCapsule is a 24/7-365 days a year, vehicle storage solution. The Outdoor CarCapsule™ protects your treasured vehicle from dust, dirt, dings, corrosion, mildew, musty odors, and pests while preserving it from the harsh elements. It’s a problem solver!
Designed with the car, truck, bike, or boat enthusiast in mind as a solution for maintaining that “showroom shine” all year-round, the Outdoor CarCapsule; or “bubble”, as it’s known; provides an easy to use dust and dirt free enclosure for your prized car, truck, or motorcycle.
Easy as 1-2-3
Once your car is positioned on the basemat; attach the fan, zip it up, and plug it in. No assembly required, No metal or plastic frame. Two High CFM Fans two washable charcoal filters will keep dust, dirt, and insects out; maintaining a pristine environment inside your Showcase or CarCapsule for years to come.
The Outdoor CarCapsule comes in 14, 16, 18, 20, & 22 Ft. lengths.
CCO16F Outdoor CarCapsule Features:
- Overall Size 16' - 192"x78"x68" (Length x Width x Height)
- 0.45mm UV rated PVC top cover.
- “Cold-crack” tested from -30 to 158 F.
- Thick, 0.45mm basemat is stretch and tear resistant.
- Heavy Duty Base Mat Impervious to oil, gas, and antifreeze.
- Welded D-Rings for added support
- No metal parts inside! No metal frame! No bare metal!
- Rust free; 100% Nylon “self-healing” coil zippers.
- Fans: Two 190 CFM, dual ball bearing fan, for continuously filtered airflow. (380 CFM Total)
- TWO 12 Volt, 19.2 Watt fans.
- 12 Volt, 2 Amp, dual voltage, water resistant power supply; 115VAC standard outlet; (240VAC Int’l).
- Includes dual fan panel, power supply, and two washable charcoal filters.
- 1-year warranty.
- Weight: 58 lbs.
Much more durable and heavier than I imagined. Seems to be a great product so far but a hardcore Chicago winter is just around the corner. We can have some blustery winds and heavy thunderstorms here in the Windy City.
Setup took a little longer than expected because I had to go to the home improvement store to buy some plywood to lay underneath because of my gravel driveway. The filter shroud was a little different than pictured but once set up it filled with air fairly quickly. So far it seem to be a great product but winter is just starting so we shall see.